Join the “Friends of Glória” and be part of a special group who support our choir, our artistic aims and educational objectives and our fun concert events. By becoming a “Friend of Glória” you are also supporting our outreach, campaigns and support for other charities. Please click on this link to see the long list of charities and campaigns we have supported with the help of our “Friends”. You can become a “Friend of Glória” directly via this webpage underneath or you may also join by downloading an application form and returning it with your payment/proof of payment. If paying by bank transfer, use GloriaFriends as your reference.
The following are our bank transfer details
Permanent TSB, Grafton St.
Gloria DLGC is a registered charity and we are registered with Revenue and with the Charities Regulatory Authority. Our charity registration number is 20056117
Membership Levels & Benefits
BRONZE: €50 (Individual Member)
An opportunity to support Glória Dublin’s Gay & Lesbian Choir. Receive information on all our concerts and events. Be an invited guest and receive complimentary tickets for the annual Christmas concert with reserved seating . Receive priority booking advance booking for all other concerts and events.
SILVER: €100 (Company/Family Member)
In addition to Bronze benefits:
Be an inivted guest with 4 complimentary tickets for the Annual Christmas concert with reserved seating,
Receive a copy of one of our CDs.
PLATINUM: €500 (Corporate Member)
In addition to other benefits :
- In total 6 complimentary tickets for the Annual Christmas Concert in reserved seating
- Quarter page advertisement in Christmas and Summer concert programmes
- 2 quarter-page advertisements in Christmas and Summer Concert Programmes from 201 Use of the ‘Friends of Gloria’ logo at your company events and presentations
- A special reduced rate for a Gloria DLGC performance at one of your company events per year
- An opportunity to enhance your company’s Diversity and Inclusion profile by association with Gloria DLGC, and your Corporate Social Responsibility commitment by supporting a registered charity.
Involvement with Glória will enhance a company’s Diversity Policy and Strategy. As stated by National Competitiveness Council, 2009: “Diversity provides a richer cultural experience for citizens and visitors bringing with it openness to new ideas and wider markets and customers. As highlighted by Richard Florida, diverse and tolerant cities are more likely to attract the skilled workers who possess the “creative capital” required to power knowledge economies”
Current “Friends of Glória”
John Francis Murphy
Bank of Ireland
Jonathan MacCumhaill Castle Collection
John and Olga Packham
Thomas Philip Smith
Noel Buckley & Noel Drumgole
Crashed Music Group
Michael J McCann
Ann Marie Greevy